Garlic Honey Recipe
- cover 6-8 minced garlic cloves with 250 ml of honey
- let sit at room temperature for at least 24 hours, until consistency of honey thins out
- strain garlic and set aside for use in cooking
- The thinned out honey is now infused with all the goodness of raw garlic, but without the strong taste!
- This honey garlic infusion will keep indefinitely.
- add 1tsp – 1tbsp to warm lemon water 1-2 x daily or use it wherever you would use honey
- spread on toast etc…
- great for kids! (caution avoid honey consumption in children under the age of 2 years).